At Logan Parlor, we work with creative professionals at all stages in their careers. For those who have already completed an apprentice program, have practiced for at least two years, and already have an established client base, we provide plenty of opportunities to earn, learn, and grow! We know it can be hard to find the right fit, and we are eager to provide a professional, supportive environment for you while you write a new chapter in your career.
Benefits & Perks
Employee benefits include…
- Sick pay
- Flexible Schedule – 32 hours a week considered full time and makes you eligible for all employee benefits
- BCBS health insurance
- Unlimited vacation and PTO
- IRA plans with employer match
- Tippy tips
- Rapid Transit Commuter benefits
- Small team collaboration and inspiration
- International award winning stylist and educator owned and operated
- LGBTQIA+ safe space – HAIR HAS NO GENDER™ ALLIED SPACE
- Gender free pricing, gender affirming consultations, all gender bathroom
- Redken Elite Salon, practicing with Summit Salon Business Centers
- One on one personal and professional development sessions
- Advanced education opportunities (All CEU hours available and sponsored by Logan Parlor)
- Opportunities such as networking at special occasions, events, pop up shops, fashion shows, editorial shoots, and more!
Associate Training Program
Our program was designed in conjunction with Summit Salon Business Center. The Associate Training Program is an 8-10 month intense and comprehensive educational program that creates a strong foundation for new stylists. Once the program is completed, that individual will be fully prepared to go on the salon floor as a Level 1 Stylist.
Why the Associate Training Program
In a recent study by Summit Salon Business Center (who manages more than 600 Salons throughout the United States), we learned that cosmetologists who graduate from this program earn (on average) $10,000 more in their first year than those who graduate and go directly onto the floor.
The Associate Program is a step-by-step system for stylists at any level that helps you become a top-notch stylist and a sharp businessperson. It prepares you for a sustainable career by giving you the knowledge, tools, and experience necessary to keep moving forward when others are giving up.
Career-Changing Benefits of the Associate Program
If you’re not convinced that you need the Associate Program for salon success, consider these benefits.
1. Quality Training
The Associate Program is a “proven system with proven results.” It goes above and beyond other training programs, equipping you for real-world work and success.
2. Career Security
With quality training comes career security. You’ll learn practical techniques to run your business in the most efficient way possible. You’ll apply what you’ve learned and watch your success grow for years to come!
3. Higher Pay
Nobody wants to work their tails off for pennies. Historically, stylists are known for working long days and even longer nights. But, when you receive a high level of education, you’re more qualified to advance in your salon career. The Associate Program guarantees you better pay in the long run.
4. Collaborative Environment
We all need support from time to time. With the Associate Program at Logan Parlor, you can work with experienced, successful stylists who will help and encourage you along the way. We are a collaborative salon, dedicated to helping each other learn and providing guidance to each other!
5. Flexibility And Balance
Work/life balance is incredibly important, especially for stylists. Instead of working crazy hours and never having a moment to yourself, get the training you need from the Associate Program to achieve a more flexible work situation.